Friday, June 10, 2011

Berry Delicious

Got into Pinterest yesterday and I am officially addicted.  Find me here!  It's so fun.  I've been browsing nonstop for almost 24 hours, I think.  :)  I wish there was an iPad app because it's just the sort of thing I'd love to do on my iPad.

M was supposed to get home with lunch this afternoon (pizza) but he was late so I ended up making the girls a bento.  They were cool with that.


C's lunch
A's lunch

As usual, it's pretty much the same lunch x2.  They got baby carrot sticks, a grape tomato, raspberry flowers (stick a white chocolate chip point first into the center - so yummy!), a laughing cow cheese wedge, pineapple jelly, strawberries, and mac-n-cheese spirals with hot dogs and peas.  A had vanilla soymilk and C had chocolate soymilk.

And then M showed up with the pizza and A wished she could eat lunch twice.

Ah, to be four.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...