Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #31

Trying something new...  the MilSpouse Friday Fill-in!  So...  Away we go!



1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
The thing I'd change would definitely be the uncertainty!  I'd love to have a year's notice on every move and first pick at every duty station.  I'm a planner (I think I mentioned that) and I like to have a good idea of what is going to happen with us in the next 12 months at all times.

2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
None!  You can't pick a pepper that's already pickled.


3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
I used to think I'd love to be a teacher...  And then I had kids and realized that it's probably a lot more work than I'd ever realized before.  So...  At this point I have no idea what my "dream job" would be.  I'm in a holding pattern.  I'm ok with it.


4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
Absolutely not!  I wouldn't get one!  I'm not really that kind of spouse.  If I got any tattoo at all, I'd get an ambigram of my daughters names, and nothing else.  Needles freak me out anyways.


5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?  submitted by To The Nth
I would take a creative writing class.  English always has been my favorite subject.

2 comments:

  1. Count me in as another who would love a year's notice on major life upheavals. And while I'm dreaming, I'd like a pony. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! A pony would definitely be a nice touch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...