Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bundle of Bentos

Our external hard drive where we store our photos, music and videos filled up completely so I was unable to upload bento pictures from the past week and a half.  M did some transferring, so now we're back in business and I have a bunch of lunches to share.

Hello Kitty and friends onigiri with ham, carrots and apples.

Corn-doggies with attitude, carrot flowers, banana, baby corn and jelly.
Edamame, baby corn, rice, flower hamburger and bananas.
Macaroni Grill leftovers (by request!):  Broccoli, grilled chicken, pasta and a jelly.
Typical Monday hodge-podge disaster lunch - Anpanman sweet potato rounds, Hello Kitty mini dogs, jelly, baby corn, edamame, kiwi, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie and baby carrots.
Wise sammies - Carrots, ham and cheese owls and veggie crackers (underneath).  She had a sidecar box full of apples with this one.
The boy owl
The girl owl
Packed up nice and cozy in a window-box.  :)

Fun-fun-fun!  This catches me up for the moment.  Thank goodness my computer is functional again!
Bento Lunch

2 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute! Must do some pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me feel famous! I was browsing Pinterest and found my own creation! First time ever! :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...