Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #32


1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
Definitely not!  We gripe a lot but deep down, we enjoy the Marine Corps.  My husband joined the Corps to fulfill a lifelong dream (and follow a family tradition) and he is beyond devoted to it.  And I have just been spoiled by the Marine Corps' grooming standards.  I like his weekly haircuts and he looks quite nice in his uniforms.

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
I have three on that list:  Jacksonville, North Carolina (Camp LeJeune); 29 Palms, California; and Yuma, Arizona. Noooo thank you!  Other than those, I am pretty open to whatever new adventures they send us on.

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I don't think I'd want to stay one age forever, but if I had to I'd probably choose an age I haven't hit yet.  Maybe thirty.  Seems like a nice "medium" spot to stay in if we're talking "forever".

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted bythe C.W.
I'd be Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.  Why..?  Because...  Uh...  They're delicious.  And because they're called "Honey Bunches".  Obviously.  ;)

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
I'm a coffee drinker.  My FAVORITE morning beverage is Morinaga CAFÉ.  It's the most delicious ever.  I'm going to miss it when we leave Japan!  But I'll take any sort of coffee with milk and sugar, or a flavored latte from Starbucks.  When coffee is not an option, I like Dole's Orange-Peach-Mango juice.

2 comments:

  1. Okay 1) There is nothing wrong with 29. That is practically our second home away from home, mainly because the military keeps sending us back. 2) The cereal fits you perfectly. Yes you are sweet but you are also a little nuts. HaHa :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Kristin, I am glad you see the silver lining of 29. I'm spoiled though and if I am going to California, it had better be one of the areas I love... Like Camp P, or San Diego. I'd even be ok with someplace like Bridgeport. But no thank you 29 Palms. I was born in Indio, California - not too far from 29! The desert and I do not get along, though.
    And thank you! ;) (I think. hehehe)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...