|The table is set! :)|
|Corn, grape tomato, cheese "candy", hot dog flowers, strawberries, fruit jelly, and teddy onigiri|
|She had the same. :)|
|photo credit: http://thegalwaygirl.com/|
9 cups Chex cereal (rice, corn, wheat, or a combination - all work fine)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter (I use Simply Jif creamy)
1/4 cup margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure cereal into a large bowl with a lid.
- Put chocolate chips, peanut butter, and margarine into a 1-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave this on high for one minute, then stir. Microwave on high for another 30 seconds, or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Add in the vanilla and stir to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal and fold together to coat the cereal.
- Measure powdered sugar on top of the coated cereal, then put the lid on your bowl (seal it carefully otherwise you'll have a powdered sugar explosion), and let your kids shake it like crazy till the powdered sugar has completely coated the cereal.
- Enjoy with caution - this stuff's dangerous.