I scarfed it down so fast I didn't get to snap any photos. But it wasn't super photogenic anyway.
Raspberry Coldstone-style Yogurt Breakfast:
- 1 single-serving sized container of Vanilla yogurt
- 1/8 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker, broken into small pieces
- This is super ridiculously simple: Dump the yogurt in a bowl, then top with raspberries, chocolate chips, and graham cracker pieces. ENJOY!
Seriously... So good. I know it doesn't seem like much but I think it's my favorite breakfast I've had in a long time.